Whether you live in a historic home or in modern construction, double hung windows are one of the best options to get the style and performance you’re looking for out of your home remodel.
At New Windows for America, we specialize in installing high-quality double hung windows in New Brighton—helping local homeowners reap the benefits of year-round energy savings and improved home value.
Double hung windows have been one of the most popular home window options for decades, and their versatile design makes them a great addition to nearly any area of the house. The innovative features that come with our double hung windows include:
· Dual-operating, tilt-in sashes that offer easy cleaning and custom ventilation
· Energy-efficient, triple-pane glass options for maximum home efficiency
· Lifetime product and labor warranties and a glass breakage guarantee
· Impressive selection of finish, style, glass, and hardware options
The double hung windows that we carry are designed to withstand the extreme climate of New Brighton, but you also need to know that they are properly installed to get maximum benefit. You’ll enjoy the best of both worlds with New Windows for America, and we’re proud to offer:
· Experienced Contractors: In business since 2000, our window contractors have already installed more than 50,000 windows across the area, and we have the skills needed to get the job done right.
· Quick Installations: Our goal is to make window replacement as stress-free as possible, and we do that by offering timely, efficient service that never cuts corners on quality.
· Factory-Direct Pricing: Window installation can be expensive, but we make it fit within your budget with our highly competitive prices and flexible financing options.
For high-performance New Brighton replacement windows, Minneapolis residents turn to New Windows for America to get the custom solutions they deserve! Learn more about what makes our double hung windows a smart option for long-term value by calling today to speak with one of our experts. You can also fill out our online form now to request your free quote and no-obligation consultation.