Your roof protects your home, adds curb appeal, and can even help to improve energy efficiency. Since so much is riding on your roof, choose a product that will outlast and outperform most other roofing options. In Minneapolis metal roofing is a smart, eco-friendly, durable option for roof replacement. It will cost more upfront, but offers greater energy savings and it will probably be the last roof you’ll ever need.
Impressive Style. High-Performance Features.
You need a roof that looks amazing and provides important features. When choosing DECRA metal roofing, Minneapolis homeowners are making an investment that will last almost three times as long as traditional roofing materials.
When the Lowest Price Isn’t the Lowest PricePrice is important. There is no doubt about that. Some homeowners, however, are so quick to jump on the lowest priced roof replacement they can find that they fail to realize the lowest price isn’t always the best value. Rather than considering only the upfront price of the roof, consider the lifetime cost as well. For example:
- Neighbor one chooses a bargain-priced asphalt shingle roof for $5,000.
- Neighbor two selects a quality metal roof for $10,000.
- After 10 years, neighbor one is once again shopping around for a new roof.
- Neighbor two enjoys upwards of 50 years of impressive performance from his metal roof.
- The lifetime cost for neighbor one was $500 per year
- The lifetime cost for neighbor two was only $200 per year.
Exceptional Value in a Metal Replacement Roof
Another way that DECRA metal roofing helps homeowners save money is by improving energy efficiency. The stone-coated tiles reflect UV light to keep your home cooler. The design of the tiles also creates an extra layer of insulation which reduces the solar heat gain. In other words: Your energy bills will be lower, so Minneapolis metal roofing is an investment that starts to pay you back right away.
The low lifetime cost and energy efficiency aren’t the only benefits to our metal roofing. Others include:
- Beauty: DECRA metal roofing is available in styles that mimic traditional roofing materials including asphalt, wood, shake shingles, and more. The wide selection of styles and colors allow you to keep the look you love while reaping the many benefits of quality metal roofing.
- Strength: Severe weather resistance, Class Four Impact Resistance, and a Class A Fire Rating mean that metal roofing can withstand things that would cause lesser roofs to fail.
- Eco-Friendly: Since these metal roofs last 50+ years, you won’t be sending a dumpster full of waste to the landfill every few years.
Even the best quality roof is only as good as the installation. New Windows for America provides installation by certified, experienced professionals, so you can count on a flawless result.
If it’s time for a new roof, invest in metal roofing. Minneapolis homeowners can call New Windows for America to learn more, or fill out our online form to request a free, no-obligation estimate.