High quality vinyl siding is a great way to give your home major curb appeal. It increases your home’s energy efficiency, reduces upkeep to your home’s exterior and looks great. You never have to paint your home again with vinyl siding from New Windows for America. It won’t peel, chip, crack or warp like traditional siding, and is insulated to help eliminate drafts, noise and reduces energy bills. Plus it’s also impervious to termites and all types of wood boring insects and pests.
Here are some of the biggest advantages:
- Energy Efficiency – Higher insulation means lower heating bills. With insulated vinyl paneling you can find some of the highest levels of home insulation.
- Durability – Incredibly durable and isn’t susceptible to mold, cracking and buckling.
- Maintenance – Well maintained vinyl will look great for years. You don’t need to scrape and paint our siding, and cleaning it just takes a little soap and water, making it really easy to keep looking great.
- Property Value – New siding on your home can increase your home’s resale value.
- Curb Appeal – On top of a higher home value, you’ll benefit from a great new exterior.